Thoughts on success:
Success is being able to wake up every morning and know you love what you do, it feels right, you have fun and still enjoy it…”
Thoughts on failure:
Failure is just a learning a process, a school and if you are wise you will assess the failure, embrace it and learn from it.
Best tips received as an entrepreneur:
- You have to learn from your mistakes.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you don’t know something, accept you don’t know everything.
- Stay on top of the trends in your industry and learn something every day.
Tips for new entrepreneurs:
- Do your research.
- Reach out to mentors that are good in your industry.
- Surround yourself with positive and knowledgeable people.
- Build your network.
Hardest lesson learned as an entrepreneur:
Not following my gut instinct. As women we sometimes doubt ourselves, we suffer from imposter syndrome, we don’t listen to our wiser self and believe more in what others may think or say.
The impact of being a Latino entrepreneur:
Latinos in general are strong hard workers no matter what the field. My community has taught me you have to work hard, nothing is given to you. Being a Latino, you bring your passion and willingness to work.
Phrase that inspires Lala to take action:
Accept that you don't know everything- @lalacastromedia @SparklingLala Click To Tweet
Be the passion that you want to see in others…”
Be Bold. Be Yourself.
- What entrepreneurship options are in your immediate environment?
- What option would you like to explore?
- If you had an opportunity to choose, what would you do?
Share in the comment section below your answers to these questions and your takeaways from listening to the audio interview and reading this blog note.
I appreciate your time!